The Best Visual Merchandise Display Strategies
BEC Level Four
Display space allocation is a serious challenge for many retail brands. Retail brands would like to carry as many SKUs as possible to be in the position to appeal to a wider sector of the market.
But space is finite, therefore, retail brands need effective strategies for maximising their display space. Every supplier would like the premium spot in the store. But every supplier cannot get the premium spot in the store.
So how does a retail brands decide on which merchandise to display in which spot of the store? And how does a retail brand decide, which spot to allocate to which supplier? The answers are in this training. The training provides a framework for helping retail brands decide on the best ways of utilising display.
“Just my note of appreciation for providing such an excellent training. The clarity of your presentation demonstrates not only your understanding of marketing but also an extraordinary grasp of human behaviour and the science of persuasion. I am glad to have attended your training at this stage of my business. The lessons I learnt from you will prevent me from making the marketing mistakes most start-ups make. I am very confident that my marketing strategies will be based upon sound marketing principles.”
– Bev Marais, Online Therapy, Bayswater, London, W2
“Romeo is a brilliant consultant. From the beginning he asked thought provoking questions and he gained an in depth insight into my business. He then looked at 3 key areas of my website as to why sales weren’t converting and provided solutions. Not just that he made me re-think my goals and strategy for the business and had me look at how I was going to achieve this. Romeo really covered all areas of my business from the strategy to social media. He is a fantastic business consultant someone who will guide you through your business to achieve the best results!”
– Abi Owens, Managing Director, Mish Mash Management, Soho, London, W1F
- What are the critical elements that determine shoppers buying decision?
- What role can visual merchandising display plays in triggering buying decision?
- How to efficiently use display space to derive maximum benefit
- How retail brands can profitably negotiate with suppliers for premier space allocation
Who will benefit
- Retail Executives
- Visual Merchandisers
- Regional Managers
- Store Managers
- Retail Marketing Managers
- Retail Store Owners
Course Fee Per Module: £27
The investment is inclusive of:
- Training video
- Access to online learning platform
- Email support
100% Money Back Guarantee & Refund Policy
Your investment is 100% GUARANTEED. You have a full 12 month from the date of purchase to request a refund and your investment will be returned in full, no questions asked.
How it works
When you book your training today, you will be redirected to your personal membership dashboard where you will have instant access to videos and other materials relating to the course you booked.
Post Training Assistance
The end of the training does not necessarily mean the end of your learning journey with the Business Education Center. Up to a month after taking the training, you will be entitled to email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: (+44) 020 8798 0579 with enquiries about the course you took.
What You Will Learn
At the end of the training, you will be able to:
- Know the critical elements that determine shoppers buying decision?
- Know the role visual merchandising display plays in triggering buying decision?
- Know how to effectively use display space to derive maximum benefit
- Know how to profitably negotiate with suppliers for premier space allocation
The Best Visual Merchandise Display Strategies On-Demand Training £27.
Book Your Spot Now and Learn to:
- The critical elements that determine shoppers buying decision?
- The role visual merchandising display plays in triggering buying decision?
- To effectively utilise display space to derive maximum benefit
- To profitably negotiate with suppliers for premier space allocation