How to Use Data to Boost Sales
BEC Level Four
This is the era of big data. Retail brands have information on every conceivable data on their customers. Despite the availability for data, retail brands are still unable to craft effective offer to entice shoppers into their stores. Why is that the case? Why do brands have access to so much data yet they are unable to make accurate decisions based upon those data?
The reason for that is retail brands inability to accurately analyse the data they collect. Effective data utilisation is a two-step process: data collection and analysis.
However, the key to data utilisation is the value of data collected.
Retail brands first need to know the types of data to collect and how to analyse the data. This training outlines a framework for helping retail brands collect the right data and ensuring those data are well analysed and information used correctly.
“Just my note of appreciation for providing such an excellent training. The clarity of your presentation demonstrates not only your understanding of marketing but also an extraordinary grasp of human behaviour and the science of persuasion. I am glad to have attended your training at this stage of my business. The lessons I learnt from you will prevent me from making the marketing mistakes most start-ups make. I am very confident that my marketing strategies will be based upon sound marketing principles.”
– Bev Marais, Online Therapy, Bayswater, London, W2
“Romeo is a brilliant consultant. From the beginning he asked thought provoking questions and he gained an in depth insight into my business. He then looked at 3 key areas of my website as to why sales weren’t converting and provided solutions. Not just that he made me re-think my goals and strategy for the business and had me look at how I was going to achieve this. Romeo really covered all areas of my business from the strategy to social media. He is a fantastic business consultant someone who will guide you through your business to achieve the best results!”
– Abi Owens, Managing Director, Mish Mash Management, Soho, London, W1F
- Why is it important to collect data?
- What data need to be collected for accurate decision making
- How to go about the process of data collection to ensure the right data is collected
- How to accurately analyse data to ensure the right decisions are made
Who will benefit
- Retail Executives
- Retail Operations Managers
- Regional Managers
- Store Managers
- Retail Marketing Managers
- Retail Store Owners
Course Fee Per Module: £27
The investment is inclusive of:
- Training video
- Access to online learning platform
- Email support
100% Money Back Guarantee & Refund Policy
Your investment is 100% GUARANTEED. You have a full 12 month from the date of purchase to request a refund and your investment will be returned in full, no questions asked.
How it works
When you book your training today, you will be redirected to your personal membership dashboard where you will have instant access to videos and other materials relating to the course you booked.
Post Training Assistance
The end of the training does not necessarily mean the end of your learning journey with the Business Education Center. Up to a month after taking the training, you will be entitled to email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: (+44) 020 8798 0579 with enquiries about the course you took.
What You Will Learn
At the end of the training, you will be able to:
- Know the important of collecting data
- Know what data are need for accurate decision making
- Know how to go about the process of data collection to ensure the right data is collected
- Know how to accurately analyse data to ensure the right decisions are made
How to Use Data to Boost Sales On-Demand Training £27.
Book Your Spot Now and Learn to:
- The important of collecting data
- What data are needed for accurate decision making
- The right data collection method
- To accurately analyse data to ensure the right decisions are made