How to Influence Shoppers Buying Behavior
BEC Level Four
Boosting retail sales requires:
- Attracting customers to your store
- Retaining them for long in your store
- Persuading them to buy
- Triggering repeat visit (reduce refund)
As simple as those steps might appear, implementing them in a retail store is complex. Getting any individual to remove their wallet and pay for an item in a retail store is the most difficult art of selling. This training course provide retail brands the requisite strategies for attracting shoppers into their stores, persuading them to buy when they are inside. It also outlines strategies for triggering repeat purchase and after sales care that leads to customer for life.
“Just my note of appreciation for providing such an excellent training. The clarity of your presentation demonstrates not only your understanding of marketing but also an extraordinary grasp of human behavior and the science of persuasion. I am glad to have attended your training at this stage of my business. The lessons I learnt from you will prevent me from making the marketing mistakes most start-ups make. I am very confident that my marketing strategies will be based upon sound marketing principles.”
– Bev Marais, Online Therapy, Bayswater, London, W2
“Romeo is a brilliant consultant. From the beginning he asked thought provoking questions and he gained an in depth insight into my business. He then looked at 3 key areas of my website as to why sales weren’t converting and provided solutions. Not just that he made me re-think my goals and strategy for the business and had me look at how I was going to achieve this. Romeo really covered all areas of my business from the strategy to social media. He is a fantastic business consultant someone who will guide you through your business to achieve the best results!”
– Abi Owens, Managing Director, Mish Mash Management, Soho, London, W1F
- The root cause of forecasting and inventory inaccuracy in retail
- What can retail brands learn from the military about supply chain efficiency
- The fundamental principles underlying supply chain efficiency
- How to increase forecasting and inventory accuracy
Who will benefit
- Retail Executives
- Regional Managers
- Store Managers
- Retail Marketing Manager
- Retail Sales Managers
- Retail Store Owners
Course Fee Per Module: £27
The investment is inclusive of:
- Training video
- Access to online learning platform
- Email support
100% Money Back Guarantee & Refund Policy
Your investment is 100% GUARANTEED. You have a full 12 month from the date of purchase to request a refund and your investment will be returned in full, no questions asked.
How it works
When you book your training today, you will be redirected to your personal membership dashboard where you will have instant access to videos and other materials relating to the course you booked.
Post Training Assistance
The end of the training does not necessarily mean the end of your learning journey with the Business Education Center. Up to a month after taking the training, you will be entitled to email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: (+44) 020 8798 0579 with enquiries about the course you took.
Retail Marketing: How to Influence Shoppers Buying Behaviour On-Demand Training £27.
Own Your Copy Now and Learn to:
- Attract shoppers into your store
- Retain shoppers for a long time in your store
- Persuade shoppers to buy when they are inside your store
- Ensure customers return to your store