The Most Effective Retail Loss Prevention Strategy
BEC Level Four
While it is impossible to completely eliminate shrinkage, an 84% reduction in shrinkage achievable. For a standard retail store, this could mean an additional 51% to your current profit margin.
Shrinkage is caused by shoplifting, employee theft, employee error or vendor theft & fraud. Because shrinkage is caused by a combination of events, no single action can result in shrinkage reduction.
Boosting sales without steaming profit draining activities is false economy, which is the reason boosting sales and reducing shrinkage are intertwined. This training aims to provide you the most effective loss prevention strategies that results in increased sales and profit. There are three questions I aim to answer:
- What is the relationship between loss prevention and retail profit?
- Why do most retail loss prevention strategies fail?
- How to create an effective loss prevention strategy that boost sales and maximise profit?
“Just my note of appreciation for providing such an excellent training. The clarity of your presentation demonstrates not only your understanding of marketing but also an extraordinary grasp of human behaviour and the science of persuasion. I am glad to have attended your training at this stage of my business. The lessons I learnt from you will prevent me from making the marketing mistakes most start-ups make. I am very confident that my marketing strategies will be based upon sound marketing principles.”
– Bev Marais, Online Therapy, Bayswater, London, W2
“Romeo is a brilliant consultant. From the beginning he asked thought provoking questions and he gained an in depth insight into my business. He then looked at 3 key areas of my website as to why sales weren’t converting and provided solutions. Not just that he made me re-think my goals and strategy for the business and had me look at how I was going to achieve this. Romeo really covered all areas of my business from the strategy to social media. He is a fantastic business consultant someone who will guide you through your business to achieve the best results!”
– Abi Owens, Managing Director, Mish Mash Management, Soho, London, W1F
- Understanding Retail Shrinkage
- Root cause of retail shrinkage
- The impact of shrinkage on retail profit
- How to prevent shrinkage
Who will benefit
- Retail Executives
- Regional Managers
- Store Managers
- Loss Prevention/Asset Protection Managers
- Retail Store Owners
- Store Associates
Course Fee Per Module: £27
The investment is inclusive of:
- Training video
- Access to online learning platform
- Email support
100% Money Back Guarantee & Refund Policy
Your investment is 100% GUARANTEED. You have a full 12 month from the date of purchase to request a refund and your investment will be returned in full, no questions asked.
How it works
When you book your training today, you will be redirected to your personal membership dashboard where you will have instant access to videos and other materials relating to the course you booked.
Post Training Assistance
The end of the training does not necessarily mean the end of your learning journey with the Business Education Center. Up to a month after taking the training, you will be entitled to email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: (+44) 020 8798 0579 with enquiries about the course you took.
What You Will Learn
At the end of the training, you will be able to:
- Figure out the root cause of shrinkage in your organization
- Calculate the impact of shrinkage on your organization
- Identify the departments responsible most of your shrinkage
- Develop the appropriate shrinkage reduction strategy in your organisation
The Most Effective Retail Loss Prevention Strategies On-Demand Training £27.
Book Your Spot Now And Learn to:
- Reduce store shrinkage by 84%
- Increase store profit by 51%
- Identify the cause of shrinkage in your organisation
- Prevention shrinkage from taking place in your organization