- The root causes of known loss
- The departments that produce high incidents of known loss
- How to reduce and prevent known loss
- How to reduce and prevent perishable shrinkage
Who will benefit
- Retail Executives
- Regional Managers
- Store Managers
- Loss Prevention/Asset Protection Managers
- Store Associates
- Retail Store Owners
At the end of the training, you will be able to:
- Identify the root causes of known loss
- Identify the departments responsible for the highest incidents of known loss
- Reduce and prevent known loss
- Reduce and prevent perishable shrinkage
Course Date & Location
At your convenience. Course materials are available online to enable you access them as and when you see fit.
Course Fee : £67
Your investment is inclusive of:
- Training video
- Access to online learning platform
- Email support
100% Money Back Guarantee & Refund Policy
Your investment is 100% GUARANTEED. You have a full 12 month from the date of purchase to request a refund and your investment will be returned in full, no questions asked.
How it works
When you book your training today, you will be redirected to your personal membership dashboard where you will have instant access to videos and other materials relating to the course you booked.
Post Training Assistance
The end of the training does not necessarily mean the end of your learning journey with the Business Education Center. Up to a month after taking the training, you will be entitled to email: email@example.com or call: (+44) 020 8798 0579 with enquiries about the course you took.
"Romeo is a brilliant consultant. From the beginning he asked thought provoking questions and he gained an in depth insight into my business. He then looked at 3 key areas of my website as to why sales weren’t converting and provided solutions. Not just that he made me re-think my goals and strategy for the business and had me look at how I was going to achieve this. He is a fantastic business consultant someone who will guide you through your business to achieve the best results!"
- Abi Owens, Managing Director, Mish Mash Management, Soho, London, W1F
"Just my note of appreciation for providing such an excellent training. The clarity of your presentation demonstrates not only your understanding of marketing but also an extraordinary grasp of human behaviour and the science of persuasion. I am glad to have attended your training at this stage of my business. The lessons I learnt from you will prevent me from making the marketing mistakes most start-ups make. I am very confident that my marketing strategies will be based upon sound marketing principles."
- Bev Marais, Online Therapy, Bayswater, London, W2